Because of the new format some menus options have changed locations, but many of the same shortcuts still work. For example:
- To toggle on/off the box, around the plot type the letter “B”
- To toggle on/off the perspective, type the letter “P”
- To toggle on/off transparency, type Ctrl-T
- To reset the graph to the original orientation type the home key or
- To view the graph from the z-axis, the x-axis, or the y-axis, type Alt-z, Alt-x, or Alt- y, respectively).
- To save the current view as a URL to access later, click on the triple bars, then File, then Encode View in URL.
- The 2D-trace plane that allows you to move a point along the surface is hidden in the default mode. To view the trace plane, select the grid icon that contains a blue point.
- To view the built-in examples of space curves, vector fields, surfaces, etc., click on the triple bars, then examples.
- The parameters (a,b,c,d) can be controlled and added by selecting the “Slider” option under “add to graph.”